The Brown Club in NY proudly hosts an all-star panel of media experts. Mingle and schmooze with these new media A-listers at a lavish wine and cheese reception at the newly refurbished Lighthouse International. Pepper these experts with questions at the panel that follows. You’ll learn how to use new media to advance your career, attract clients and build a brand. You'll also learn what will happen if you choose to ignore the new paradigm.
Our panel of media experts and innovators includes:
• Lee Hower, Founding Member, LinkedIn and currently Partner, Nextview Ventures
• Dale Kramer Cohen (W'76), President and Co-Founder, IvyLife; President, PennNYC
• Christian Anthony, Co-Founder, Special Ops
• Rahsan-Rahsan Lindsay, VP, Ad Sales, MTV2
• Jill Schlesinger, Editor-at-Large, CBS MoneyWatch.com
• Karen Shapiro, former NY Bureau Chief, Entertainment Tonight
The panel will be moderated by Matt Paknis, Visiting Lecturer at the University of Massachusetts and Founder/Owner of Matt Paknis Leadership Development.
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Time: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Location: The Lighthouse International, 111 East 59th Street (between Lexington and Park Avenues), The Academy Theater
RSVP: For more information and to register, click here